The loan for medical expenses is the perfect solution for all those who need medical, dental, surgical but also aesthetic treatments. Funding for medical expenses can therefore be requested both to pay for the necessary treatment but also for cosmetic surgery.
The financial solutions for the payment of medical expenses are:
- The finalized loan
- The loan is not finalized
- The assignment of the fifth of the salary
- The assignment of the fifth of the pension.
Let’s see what the loan for medical expenses is and all the financial solutions you can request.
What is the loan for medical expenses
The financing for medical expenses is a loan intended for the payment of:
- Medical care
- Surgical interventions
- Dental and dental expenses
- Assistance to non self-sufficient patients
- Aesthetic and plastic surgery
- Beauty treatments
- Gym memberships
- Treatments and stays at wellness centers.
It is therefore used both for the necessary treatments and to pamper yourself through aesthetic treatments . It therefore has no restrictions.
Funding for medical bills can be applied for both for themselves and to pay for the welfare expenses of loved ones.
Finalized loan for medical expenses
With the loan for medical expenses finalized, the sum requested goes directly to the clinic where you go for treatments or treatments. Usually the same structures send the request to the financial institutions with which they have an agreement.
By requesting this type of loan, it is a good idea not to delay the payment of the monthly installments to avoid having to pay default interest and risk reporting to the databases .
Funding for medical expenses not finalized
Non-finalized medical expense financing is the classic personal loan . Unlike the finalized loan, it is not necessary to specify where and how the requested amount will be used. It is therefore useful to pay off more medical, dental, surgical and aesthetic expenses.
To be able to request it, you must meet certain requirements , you must not be protested or reported as bad payers and you must present the necessary guarantees to ensure the credit institution on the repayment capacity. As for the financing for medical expenses, also in this case it is good not to delay the payment of the monthly installments to avoid having to pay default interest and risk reporting to the databases.
Transfer of the fifth of the salary or pension for medical expenses
The assignment of the fifth of the salary and the assignment of the fifth of the pension are the best financial solutions to face medical expenses . In case of transfer of the current one, it is also possible to renew the transfer or request the loan with delegation.
Here are some advantages of the assignment of the fifth:
- The installment is low and does not exceed one fifth of the salary or pension
- Rates are lower than for all medical expenses loans
- There is no risk of forgetting to pay the monthly installments, and therefore delaying payments, because it is withheld directly from the salary or pension
- It is possible to request the transfer of the fifth even in the event of protests or previous delays in the monthly payment of the installments of a loan
- There is no need to present guarantees to financial institutions
- It is not necessary to justify the destination of the requested amount
- The insurance policy also protects in the event of job loss or unexpected events
The assignment of the fifth is also accessible to particular categories of workers or pensioners. In fact, it is also possible to request it:
- With the disability pension
- From new hires
- With fixed-term contract.
Do you need a loan for medical treatment? Request an online quote now and discover all the benefits dedicated to you!